I am releasing a small bug fix release of Redshift today
to resolve a few minor issues that were encountered in 1.9. Get it
- Fix: Do not distribute redshift-gtk, only redshift-gtk.in.
- Fix: Geoclue support should pull in Glib as dependency.
- geoclue: Fix segfault when error is
NULL (Mattias Andrée).
- geoclue: Set
DISPLAY=:0 to work around issue when outside X (Mattias Andrée).
- redshift-gtk: Fix crash when toggling state using the status icon.
- redshift-gtk: Fix line splitting logic (Maks Verver).